In today’s post, we are going to be talking fall date night ideas! Now that it is finally fall, not fall weather, but officially in one of the best seasons, here are some really fun ideas.
Note: I think these ideas would also be a blast if you are single. Grab your best gal pal!
- Make homemade caramel apples
- Fall Movie Night
- Fall cocktails: Look up a yummy recipe and grab the stuff from the store and learn to make the cocktail!
- Carve pumpkins
- Gingerbread house competition
- Have a picnic in the park or in the backyard
- Have a dance party in the kitchen. Lower the lights, throw on some music, grab a glass of wine, and spin around the kitchen
- Throw a tailgate for a football game
- Go apple picking
- Night time maze
- Get a friend to take couple photos
- Take a cooking class
- Pizza night from scratch
- Visit a new winery or brewery
- Staycation in a cabin style house
- Day trip road trip to the mountains or ocean or outdoor attraction
- Bake a pie
- Pumpkin patch
- Watch a scary movie in
- Get dressed up and have a festive dinner at the dining table, candle lit
What do you guys think? Are you guys loving the idea of fall as much as me? I think I am extra excited because I am celebrating in a new town with all new experiences.
I, personally, am so freaking excited to check some (if not all) of these date night ideas! I am *screaming* I am so excited!
Until my next post,