Hey sis! Welcome back to me blog!
Today we are going to be talking about all of my favorite podcasts! Do y’all like pods? I *LOVE* them! I am a huge audio / video person! You will have to let me know if you love any of these podcasts as well as if you prefer podcasts that have video as well! I like both pods…kinda depends on how I am feeling or what the heck I am doing! If I can sit down or do something while watching a pod, that’s the preference!
(in no particular order)
- Girls Gotta Eat: “Why do guys just want to fuck you once then stalk your instagram forever? Should you ditch the apps and meet people in the wild? How do you get over a breakup when you feel like you want to die?”
- Think & Thin: “The spoken diary of Katy Bellotte, a self-employed graphic designer living in New York.”
- Ladies & Tangents: “A community for people who hate leaving the house but also want friendship. Talking about things we find fascinating or don’t understand and almost certainly getting completely sidetracked along the way with well, tangents.”
- The Daily Refresh: “Three minute daily quotes to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body.”
- The Bitch Bible: “A podcast that dares to say what many are thinking, but only a bitch would say. Expect unfiltered and unapologetic discussions about sex, millennial struggles, pop culture, social faux pas, and hopefully an insightful takeaway. Nothing is off limits.”
- Mood with Lauren Elizabeth: “Online personality Lauren Elizabeth is a business savvy Midwestern girl living in Los Angeles. She’s honest, hilarious, and isn’t afraid to keep it real. Each episode Lauren dives into her best and worst moods of the week…”
- The Girls Bathroom: “Welcome to The Girls Bathroom! We’re Sophia and Cinzia, life-long besties who share a YouTube channel. The Girls Bathroom is a place we all know to be full of girl chat and gossip, and the place we often confide in girls we’ve never even met before! In this podcast we want to help you with you dilemmas, by trying to make sense of these boys wasting our time, the girls trying to make our lives difficult and all the things in between…”
- Off the Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe: Ready to shake things up? Kaitlyn is creating a space where girls (and gents) can feel empowered to be themselves…because there’s more to life than Instagram, right?”
- Wild Til 9: “What do you get when a DIY influencer dates an ex-frat-president tech mogul? Honestly we’re not really sure either, but we’re all about to find out together.”
WWHHHHHHEWWWW! Okay, I honestly didn’t think my list was going to be that damn long…but here we are! Y’all should all go check out some of these pods! Most of them are at minimum once a week and plus or minus an hour. Perfect for getting ready or unready for the day, making food, doing dishes or laundry…these are all of my favorite times to whip out a poddy.
Until the next post, XX